1. Understand that the proper use of power is to help others.
2. Give up something you want in order to help someone else.
3. Learn how to challenge and overcome doubt.
4. Understand why and how to control the human ego.
5. Do what is right and proper without delay, even if no one is looking.
6. Learn how to use knowledge and understanding wisely.
7. Overcome indecisiveness by developing proper organizational skills.
8. Make gratitude a part of every thought and action.
9. Practice the skill of listening before making judgments.
10. Remain true to your word.
11. Practice the art of giving without expecting something in return.
12. Recognize that success is as much a motivation to others as to you.
|Land of the free...because of the brave!|