Tuesday, June 7, 2016

My Top 20 "Summer" Songs

As another school year ends (my 31st in teaching)...I share with you my very subjective  "Top 20 Summer Songs".







Enjoy and let me know what I "forgot"!



1. Everybody Loves the Sunshine...Roy Ayers



2. Summertime...Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong



3. We Don't Need No Education...Pink Floyd



4. Dancing in the Street...Martha and the Vandellas



5. Feeling Good...Nina Simone



6. Hot Fun in the Summertime...Sly and the Family Stone



7. Heatwave...Martha and the Vandellas



8. Lovely Day...Gil Scott-Heron




9. When the Levee Breaks...Led Zeppelin




10.Fire and Rain...James Taylor



11. Bicycle...Queen





12. Schools Out...Alice Cooper





13. Gloomy Sunday...Billie Holiday




14. Sun is Shining...Bob Marley




15. In the Good ol' Summertime...Billy Murray




16. Summer Breeze...Seals & Crofts




17. Dog and Butterfly...Heart



18. Everday Sunshine...Fishbone




19. Flight of the Bumblebee...Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov





20. Moonlight Sonata...Ludwig van Beethoven





No comments:

Post a Comment